Würth WoW! diagnostic software
Würth from Germany was established with the aim of producing a software and hardware solution for the automotive workshop. Würth invested and implemented new technology into WOW! to ensure they produced the best solution for a modern workshop. Due to increasingly complex electronics in today’s vehicles it will not be long before it will be impossible to carry out work on vehicles without electronic diagnostic equipment. Having identified this problem Würth are now proud to be able to offer tailored solutions to fit the needs of the individual user.
Würth currently offers technical information for servicing and repair of cars, tractors, light commercial vehicles and heavy goods vehicles. The core of the WOW! range is our multi-marque diagnostic hardware suitable for both the diagnostics novice and experienced diagnostics professionals alike. Being able to offer a modular system means we can find the right functionality and price to suit your needs with the possibility to grow the system as your needs develop.
A great unique feature to WOW!’s technical data package is that you can expand and upgrade to our Diagnostics package. You don’t need two programs, our technical data and diagnostics run within the same program. The advantage for you is less hassle with faster information access.
Popularity provoked by the diagnostic programs Delphi and Autocom put Würth WoW! in the race for the prestigious position of increasing competition. The new solutions and innovative approach to put it at the top of diagnostic tools. A device that is released to the market Würth called SNOOPER + . Good information for mechanics who possess some of the above mentioned devices (Delphi or Autocom) is that they can use it with Würth WoW! software. This also extends the capabilities of the device is able to perform with the opportunities that Würth WoW! software provides. At the end of the user himself can to determine a software that suits him more.
The Snooper+ is the reliable partner for the vehicle diagnosis. With the ﬂight recorder for mobile data recording, the rubberized body for a perfect grip and many further functions the Snooper+ convinces as the perfect tool for the workshop. Together with the WOW! diagnostic software the diagnostic interface for the multibrand diagnosis supports vehicle diagnosis for new, but also for older vehicles.
Some of the supported features:
- Ultimate ﬂightrecorder for mobile data recording
• All real-time parameters supported by the ECUs can be logged
• Analysis of the recorded data at the PC
• No additional hardware is necessary
- Internal protected bluetooth-antenna (on-board, BT 2.1 + EDR, scope up to 30 m)
- Optical and acoustic feedback of the running process ensures a secure and ideal diagnosis operation
- Rubberized body for a secure handling provides also a perfect grip on slick surfaces
- Ruggedized for the workshop use due to a ﬂexible rubber cover which protects the USB-connection, the Micro-SD memory card (2 GB) and the card reader
- Professional hook – 350° turnable – with rubberized coating
- 16-pin connector with integrated LED makes the locating of the diagnostic connector in the vehicle easy
- voltage monitoring of the automotive battery by a multi colour indicator directly at the Snooper+ as well as an indication in the diagnostic programme
- Support of all diagnostic options by use of a multiplexer:
2 x HS CAN (ISO 11898-2), SW CAN (SAE J2411), K/L (ISO 9141-2), VPW (J1850), PWM (J1850), RS485 (J1708), TTL and SPI, (analog in, 5 Volt out)
- Connection of older adapters (vehicle-speciﬁc) to the 16-pin connector is possible